STARTING FRIDAY APRIL 27th at 12pm. Please call me to book your place. This Pilates class is suitable for you:
- If you would like to start a safe, gentle, modified Pilates class designed and instructed by a Chartered Physiotherapist with the aim of increasing your Strength, Flexibility, Co-Ordination and Balance
- If you have Osteopaenia or Osteoporosis
- If you have Arthritis in your joints
- If you would like to improve your posture and prevent or correct rounded shoulders and/or neck and lower back pain.
- If you are looking to improve your balance to help prevent falls in the future.
- If you enjoy exercising in a group and would like to feel the benefits of a Pilates exercise class.
The class will run in a block of 5 weeks. If you are unsure about exercising in this class, give me a shout on 087 2524225, or have a chat with your GP or Chartered Physiotherapist. From a mobility point of view, we will exercise in standing, all fours and lying down but most exercises can be modified once you are independently mobile.